Join this Group for Updates and Discussions on this Blog (and a few others)!

Google Groups Join

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Vote against...not for anyone!

I want to vote against the Congress for all that it has DONE in the last 5 years, many of which I find unpalatable and not in the best interest of the country.

I find the BJP not too acceptable as it has people with same background, similar understanding and priorities as the Congress and would say and do the same things but with a different language.

I cannot understand what the Communists want, many in their coalition are there because of the same reason, but, they know what they want. I don't know whether the Commies can deliver what I desire.

So, as every other Indian, I will vote against the Congress because I have found to be not good, not because I found someone else to be good. I know there are those who will vote against the BJP and Communist for the same reasons. 

We are heading for a confusion which will benefit slimy traders and scoundrels. I am aware of it and yet, helpless about it. Some day...things will be different. 

Till then, to ensure that my share in the government formation is not lost, I will go and vote tomorrow.  Wish everyone happy voting, be there earlier than others. Vote for anyone it doesn't matter. Just don't give up.

No comments:

Read by Label